Most men and women who contact a Private Investigator have a fairly good idea that their partner might be cheating or involved with someone else. Using a private investigator to find out if your partner is cheating on you is a healthy decision. It gives you back a sense of control and ends the unease of not knowing. Knowing the truth can allow you to make the decision that is right for you.
Babnick and Associates can help determine your partner’s loyalty or disloyalty in a number of innovative and discreet ways. Surveillance, concealed video, social media, and other investigative techniques can be utilized when you need answers.
Online Dating Scam Investigations
More and more men and women are going online to search for love and romance. Often this modern way of meeting someone works out well for both partners but a growing number of men and women of all ages fall victim to any number of romance scams. Most of the time these men and women never realize they are being scammed until it is too late.
Online dating scammers are smart and experienced. They use the same psychological tricks over and over again to lure their victims in. They use flattery and charm to lead the man or woman on with their “undying love” and affection. Then, once they have established a level of trust they will try and reach into your wallet.
These scammers come up with all kind of requests to steal your money but it often involves asking you to send them money or cash a check for them. Sometimes they claim to have suffered some type of sudden financial problem – sick mother needing medication, hospital expenses, etc. or they need you to “advance” them money so they can come see you. Think this can’t happen to you? That is exactly what everyone who has ever been scammed by these criminals thought. These people are not “stupid.” They were just looking for love and were vulnerable.
Here are some common “red flag” warning signs:
- You are over 40, recently divorced, a widow, elderly or disabled.
- Is your new friend extremely attractive? Hint: the photo they sent you is probably not who they really are.
- Do you feel lucky that someone that attractive and that nice is attracted to you?
- Does your new friend claim to be a professional working overseas?
- Do you receive almost immediate responses every time you send an email or text?
- Is your new friend sharing a sob story that changes quickly from just a small problem into an emergency – and they ask you for financial help?
- Is your new friend unwilling to have a Skype chat with you.
If any of these things sound true, you may be on your way to becoming a victim. Contact Babnick and Associates today and we can help you determine if you really have met the greatest man or woman there is, or if you are about to be scammed. Everything we do is completely confidential and we do not make any judgments about your personal relationships. We are here to find out the truth and give you the information you need.